Saturday, February 2, 2008

our adventure at sleep school


So we have returned a new and (sleep) improved family. We spent 4 days and 3 nights at Tweddle, the amazing sleep school in Fitzroy, Melbourne. I must admit it took me some convincing to go, I guess I felt that I had pretty much chosen the co-sleeping path and I was stuck with it through the good times and the bad. So now I am totally converted and amazed at this new found freedom. I can read, snuggle, laze, get up, get back down, sip a tea, read again in bed... what luxury. The boys are in their own beds and it seems as though every day it is getting easier to put them down. Anyway it was four days of total sleep deprivation but with the help of the wonderful staff and other families we made it. Nigh Nigh, sleep tight...

No comments: