Thursday, September 25, 2008

happy birthday kai's and liam...


Yesterday we got the little club house bulit for the boys. It looks fantastic. I was a little worried as it is a little way away from the house, but it turns out that it is just perfectly placed. They seem to love it already. I am just imagining sunny days lazing around in the back of the yard. It is shaded a little by the trees so it shouldn't get too, too hot.
I am madly trying to get ready for the boy's party. I am doing the usual and making the decision early to get help with the food etc, but then at the last minute I end up deciding catering is just too expensive. So now I have a long list to go through to get things ready. Luckily I have the help of Mum, Marti and Gaye... and Nana Judy is here too, so it should be fine.

1 comment:

Simmone said...

So cool, it almost doubles as a guest retreat.