Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the wiggles live...

Took Zo into town to see the Wiggles today. We met up with mum for lunch and then rushed off to catch the show. At the front of the theatre there was a pram valet station which was pretty funny... although not so much so at the end of the show when i had about 3 pushy Mums jump in front of me to pass their ticket to the valet first. I was a bit antsy sitting waiting and the show started about 30 mins late, which i thought was pretty poor form considering 3/4 of the audience were under 5. Anyway Zo was pretty awestruck when the show started and for about half the show she danced away in her seat. I was surprised by how relaxed and unscripted the performance was, which I think I liked. Glad to see very first off the bat was a shout out to the sacked Wiggle, Sam. Anyway we both got pretty tired after the half-way point, but I think Zo had a good time. Gotta say though I'm still pretty amazed at how these guys have turned a pretty daggy act into a multi million dollar enterprise. They all seemed a bit tired to me and I was wondering how much longer they can pull this off? Thanks for the tickets Mum, Zo got to see her beloved Wiggles in the flesh!