Thursday, August 2, 2007

Really yummy fried rice...


I have been having a great time cooking again. I kinda lost my mojo toward the end of life in LA (with all the prep to leave) and now I am really enjoying thinking of what to make for dinner. I have been experiemnting a lot. We had fried rice tonight, which is great because it's all one dish and the kids loved it.

Jo's Fried Rice

Marinade
• 1 chicken Breast (cut up finely) in
• soy
• honey
• Chinese Spice mix (Master Foods is great)
Set aside in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Fry
• 1 beaten egg thinly spread over non-stick pan (cut up into small pieces and set aside)
• Marinated chicken (set aside)

Chop finely
• spring onions
• carrot
• corn
• bell pepper
• green beans
• peas

Cook
• Rice

Lightly fry veges in oil and soy.
Add chicken and egg.
Add Rice.
Combine all ingredients over low heat.

Serve to the hungry mob!

2 comments:

bell.judith said...

Sounds yummy..I'll try making it too...good food for you to make.

Marti said...

I want some of that rice RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!