Saturday, November 3, 2007

halloween party and extreme anxiety...


This week has been really hard for me. We are just waiting for the finalization of the loan and then the home is ours and until then I am worried sick something will go wrong. I know my worrying won't help anything or make things go faster but I am totally fixated on it. Today wasn't so bad. I have been a little more relaxed about the out come, but I am still going crazy waiting these final few days to see if everything goes through OK.
We just got back from Gyps and Brad's Halloween party, it was really fun, although a little hard with Liam. He was pretty tired and I couldn't really mingle as I had to sit and nurse him most of the night. Eli went in his kilt and Kai dressed as a fireman. I didn't get any photos as it all got a bit hectic. Luckily I got a couple of snaps of Gypsy, as she looked stunning. I went as an Indian bride/princess... it was a fun costume to put together, but not very good for nursing I found out later.

No comments: