Sunday, May 24, 2009

sunday book club




























This weekend has been a pretty busy one for us, yesterday the kids and I met Celeste and Unmani in Belgrave for a BBQ in the park. It was a really nice day and all the boys ran around for hours. Eli didn't come and I was kind of sorry I discouraged him as I think he would have really liked it, and there were other guys there too. I thought it was just a Mums and kids thing... oh well next time.
Today E definitely wanted to stay home and spent most of the day in bed with a stomach flu. I took the kids down to Gayes for our book club meeting. Not everyone was there but it was still great. Actually I think this week was actually the first week we all started to passionately talk about, and in some cases defend the books and authors we loved. It also made me think about since joining these two book clubs I have read and thought more about what I am reading than ever before.
Anyway, today was good, the weekend was good, but still I felt just a little on the flat side... not to be confused with fat side : )
I think I've hit my mid-way pregnant woman hump and just have to get through it and start preparing for the new little person we will all soon be meeting.

No comments: