Saturday, October 4, 2008

great time at the wedding


Gyps came over early and we got ready for Jacki and Hiro's wedding. It was fun, reminding me of the old days when we would get dressed up to go out together. We got caught in bad traffic getting there and were a little late. It was a great night. Fun to see old friends and have a dance. It was really moving see Jacki and Hiro showing so much love for one another and their families. We got a great lesson in traditional Japanese dance from Hiro's uncle. Everyone was having a ball. The food was delicious, roast lamb with roast pumpkin, potatoes, beets, and green beans. My heels were too full-on and by the time we were walking back to the car I was about to die in pain. I was so happy when we finally got home and I was able to jump into bed and rest. So much fun, but I am getting too old for late nights these days.
Photos from last night are here...

1 comment:

Simmone said...

Wooooot woooot looks like a hoot, you all look hot & funky to boot!!