Saturday, October 25, 2008

october is rolling on by...


The weather has been getting much warmer. All the flowers are out and it's been really magical discovering all the plants we have in the yard we didn't know about. Eli has been planting more fruit trees and recently some timber bamboo.
Eli has been working the last few weeks and I have been left without a car. It has been a great motivator to get me moving again. I have walked about 2-5km every day and am feeling really good. Also playing netball twice a week. Today was a BAD game though. We have decided since there are so many people who shoot goals in my Saturday team we will take it in turns to play the attack and defense positions, giving everyone a turn. I just seem to choke because I feel pressure to be a good goaler... or something. I don't know what it is, but I am totally sabotaging myself. I am playing the rest of the game pretty well, but when it comes to shooting the ball in I am just freezing and then doing terrible shots that I know I am better than. It's really frustrating, and I screamed "F**K" after woefully missing a final goal I was allowed after the siren... it just got to me.
The boys have been good. Kai is getting more and more active. He loves jumping on his bed and doing acrobatics. He is really great at balancing and making up little jumps and twists. I was really into doing acrobatics and gymnastics too when I was a kid. Maybe we need to get him some monkey bars.
Here are some recent pics...

No comments: