Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas day in melbourne...





















Christmas started early for us, Dad came over yesterday and totally surprised me by giving me a new acoustic (classical) guitar and amp and pick-up. It was so thoughtful and I loved it... all. The kids had a fun time with the gifts they got and it was hard to imagine that Christmas day hadn't even started. Mum stayed the night, the kids woke early and it was so much fun to watch them be so excited about the presents. I was allowed to go back to bed and get a few more hours sleep before lunch... then it seemed like everything was a mad rush after that. Lunch was great in the park... started off a bit hectic, but then settled into a really softly windy, sunny day. We are all home now and I feel pretty exhausted, the house is a wreck, but can wait until tomorrow.
here are a some pics...

No comments: