Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ok birthday week is nearly over... tomorrow : )





















Have spent the day trying to think of special things to do, but as I was free to work today and needing to work it has ended up being a pretty usual sort of day. I did go out and buy a cake so the kids and we can blow out the candles. Yesterday I got some lovely presents from everyone, E gave me a beautiful book about Illustrating children's stories, and Mum gave me a DVD with acoustic guitar lessons... plus I got loads of make-up so I am happy about that.
I had a pretty crappy nights sleep last night so the best birthday present I could have now is an early night with no crying babies [:o
On Sunday we all got together and had our book club and Gaye made a yummy cake...
here are a some pics...

No comments: