Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hiding out in my undies drawer!


This one was a little more feisty than the others... it freaked me more because it was jumping around my undies drawer and harder to catch... ahhhh
I have just dropped the kids off at school... and am drinking in the peace and quiet around here. I have so much work to do I don't know where to start. I have been procrastinating all morning but need to get a start.
We had a pretty good weekend. Eli looked after the kids all day Sunday while I went to the city to see Wicked with my Nana (Harvey). She used to take me to the ballet and opera when I was little and when I started working in my early 20's I started to take her to shows that were on in town. We saw Sunset Blvd and a couple of others. I am trying to keep up the tradition now we are back here and thought Wicked would be a fun show to see. We did both enjoy it, but also agreed we prefer to see plays more than big musical extravaganzas. Also we both found the fact the Australian cast spoke with very strong American accents off putting. I just wondered why they couldn't speak the dialog and sing with Australian accents... apart from that it was pretty entertaining.
Walter is in town this weekend and we have two kids parties to go to so it should be a pretty busy and fun weekend. Mart said she may come up on Friday night too, which would be great as it's really hard to get her to make the trek up here.

No comments: