Sunday, November 9, 2008

sunday in st kilda...


The boys and I headed down to St. Kilda today to meet up with Mart and Mum before heading onto the book club. Mart had to rush around getting ready for a Christening so it wasn't our usual lazy wander around that we usually have. I think I like it better when we have no plans and we end up at the beach or at the Adventure Playground... or just walking...
Lovely to see all my aunties and Nana and we got to organize the Christmas party. I thought maybe we could have everyone up here but reneged a few minutes later thinking about the massive clean-up... so Jells park it is, which everyone loves anyway.
Mum looked after the boys for a while but then came to Gaye's and immediately fell asleep with Li, those kids will do that to you!
Everyone was reading great stuff, but I think I'll read American Dad (Gaye's book)... after I get through the stack of bodice-rippers I have by my bed.

No comments: