Friday, November 14, 2008

survived another friday with the kids...


I have learned that on Fridays I have to really plan what to do with Kai and Liam. I usually just pack up the pram and start walking, we sometimes get the train and sometimes go and visit a friend. I play netball with a mothers group on Friday so Ferntree Gully is where we are usually bound.
Today Kai woke up banging his head and ears telling me he couldn't hear me. He seemed pretty freaked about it and I made a doctors appointment straight away. I didn't have the car and because it was pouring with rain, Roula drove us there. So lovely to have her as a neighbor. Luckily she wanted to come to Glen Waverley with us so I didn't have to get the bus. I went to buy Liam a chest of drawers and found some great ones. Then we went to a special chocolate shop and had the most amazing cake ever! I am still dreaming about it. When we got home I just herded the kids outside and we played in the little house together. Kai is getting really good with the camera and he took some of these photos.
Unfortunately I think I may have wrecked the new chicken coop by opening it before it had dried from the rain and Eli may have to rebuild some of it... he's not too impressed, but the kids couldn't wait to jump around in it.

1 comment:

Eli said...

For the record, it's my fault. I knew it was going to rain and didn't cover the unpainted 1/2" ply doors. It looks like three giant hinged potato chips.